Gas Pressure Regulator
Product Code : GPR 12
Brand Name : EUROMAX INTERNATIONAL
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement Per Month
- Packaging Details
- Carton / Wooden box packing available.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Inferable from our boundless skill in this industry, we have possessed the capacity to supply an ideal scope of best quality Industrial Gas Pressure Regulators. Keeping in mind the end goal to accomplish the most extreme fulfillment, these controllers are made according to the expressed prerequisites of our esteemed clients. Our sellers produce these controllers utilizing ideal quality crude material and most developed innovation in their assembling plant. Notwithstanding this, we ensure that these controllers are offered at the best market cost and that too inside the guaranteed time span. Our offered Industrial Gas Pressure Regulators are figured for the accompanying components:
- Approx Price: Rs 5,500 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Piece
- Product Details:
- Brand Tecnogas and Madas
- MEDENUS GAS-DRUCKREGELTECHNIK GmbH, Germany,
- We “Euromax International,” introduce ourselves as Official distributor of Medenus Gas Druckregeltechnik GmbH, Germany for Gas Pressure regulators,These regulators are used industrial users that use natural gas, LPG or other not corrosive gases (dry gases).
- COMPACT versions are preferable for all Burner users.
- They can be equipped with the following safety devices and accessories:
- Inlet filter
- Inbuilt Inlet pressure shut off device (OPSO)
- Relief valve (SBV)
- Inbuilt outlet low pressure shut off device (UPSO)
- outlet pressure test point
- The gas pressure regulator is suitable for gases in accordance with DVGW Code of Practice G260/262 and all other neutral and non-corrosive gases (others upon request).The PRV is available with flange connections DN25 to DN200 and working pressure up to 8,0 bar. All gas pressure regulators are certified by DVGW and CE.